INTRODUCING THE NEW ADAM4ADAM RADAR APP
The only all-free gay dating app debuts advanced technology that helps users find better matches faster.
AND: Industry-leading resources dedicated to users’ health.
MONTREAL — December 11, 2018 — Adam4Adam today announces the launch of the new version of its location-based gay app, completely redesigned to deliver a more engaging experience while adding unprecedented resources dedicated to users’ health.
“We have completely re-written both the iOS and Android apps from scratch with a focus on the user experience, using the most modern technologies in mobile app development,” said David Lesage, COO at Adam4Adam. “We also did a full re-skin of both apps, and introduced new features like our five grids to browse users near you, new, featured, popular or visiting. The messaging system has also been redone completely, allowing users to unlock their photos to other users, send photos, location, pre-written sentences and emojis. We also improved other features, like our always-popular free filters that have been expanded to 25, to help users find exactly what they’re looking for.”
New features of Adam4Adam Radar include:
- The ability to browse five themed grids of users: Near Me, New, Featured, Popular and Visiting — with no viewing limits
- A faster, improved messaging system
- A new photo manager that lets users resize, apply filters and sort their photos by drag-and-drop
- Users can send location, saved phrases and unlimited photos within a conversation
- With Adam4Adam Communities, Adam4Adam users can identify themselves as bear, college, daddy, discreet, trans, geek, jock, leather, military, muscle, twink and more
- A modernized profile with ability to link to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Adam4Adam users can track all users who visited their profile
- New software to enhance speed, stability and performance
- Sleek design, with an updated logo and branding
Industry-leading features dedicated to user health: A prominent Health section, where users can enter their postal code and find nearby HIV/STD testing facilities, interact with Health Specialists who can provide information about HIV, STDs and PrEP, along with referrals to testing, and find resources for mental health and addiction recovery.
Adam4Adam VIP, the new premium offering, includes all of the above, plus:
- An ad-free experience
- Ability to appear in the Featured grid
- A new Invisible Mode for anonymous browsing
- More photo-uploading capability
- Unlimited favorites and blocks
- Unlimited conversation history
- Priority support — ability to skip ahead of the queue
15 years in the dating industry. 10 million users. 100% free to use. It’s no wonder that Adam4Adam Radar is one of the industry-leading gay social networks. The Adam4Adam Radar app is available on iOS and Android free of charge. Adam4Adam Radar’s premium subscription-based service, VIP, offers several extra features for $9.99 a month.Back to Top